Saturday, December 08, 2007

Rock My World


www.myspace.com/ghostyontheradio
www.wfdu.fm
That Modern Rock Show with Ghosty -
Current and old school modern rock having sex with each other! I'm telling you this show is just amazing. The music on this show tranceports you. Ghosty, the guy who hosts is completely awesome. Besides being extra nice to Jen on the radio, he gave me a present in the shape of a song I've been searching more then a decade for. Also he dedicated Peter Murphy's "I'll Fall With You Knife" to Rebecca who deserves to be constantly reminded of what an incredible friend she is.
You need to stay home this Saturday night and listen. Then every Saturday night after that and if you're in the greater Phoenix area, we can party together! Oh and for those of you with that quizzical look, ha, I've been lying to all of you and staying home to listen to a radio show! I'm not kidding, it's really that good.
So let's not fight about who skipped what social event and instead just bond together in the spirit of good radio. Oh, and in case you haven't noticed, this is my new thing and I'm going to promote the hell out of it so embrace it swiftly and painlessly.


As an after thought I looked at a real picture of this guy "Ghosty" and I totally think I've seen him at a concert in Jersey somewhere. I want to ask him but he's going to think I'm an idiot because my description is - it was mid nineties, he was dressed in the traditional attire of the time: blue jeans, sneakers, white t-shirt (may have had logo,) blue flannel shirt unbuttoned and backward baseball cap (white or tan.) He was holding a piece of paper in his hands. Yeah folks, that's all I've got. This guy had red hair and you'd think that's why I remembered him but really it was because he took a step to the left and decided in mid step to change to a step to the right and I thought that was cool. Also, what was this mysterious paper he was holding? A set list perhaps?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google