Monday, June 11, 2007

Why Is The Rum Always Gone? - Jack Sparrow


So Shonen Jump is bringing back Gin Tama! I am so glad because that really was my favorite manga to read and I was so sad to find it was only a limited run. I would be celebrating, but the sucky part is they are replacing my other favorite and long time staple Shaman King. I didn’t know Shonen Jump before Shaman King and it has always been so interesting and easy to follow. The characters have been preparing to battle in this Shaman Fight to name the Shaman King, which will pit them against their greatest enemies and against each other. Just as the fight is finally getting underway…cancelled.
Why is it always like this? Why must you always choose? Why can’t you ever have both?

The greatest thing a friend can leave you with is a few good memories.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google