Tuesday, June 12, 2007

Fear Me Decepticons!


My day: I hopped out of bed and immediately a song started playing in my head, like my own personal theme song. It was the Pokemon Advanced theme song, which is awesome because I had forgotten it totally until I caught an old episode on Sunday.

My day was playing out fine until I read the news about the White Rhinos that were shot. Now I have a true weakness for endangered species and Rhinos are my absolute favorite. A friend thought he could throw in some good natured jokes but an amazing animal being slaughtered over a fallacy that it’s horn is an aphrodisiac makes me sick, it’s not something I can see the humor in.

So I was pretty pissed off. I spent the next hour at work taking “Which Transformer Are You?” tests. I got Grimlock the Dinobot, who is awesome, brave and tough. He’s the fierce leader of the Dinobots but dumb I’m afraid, very, very dumb. Then I tested as Optimus Prime. Now they are both leaders, and that I can see, but I would never see myself as Prime. One thing is for sure, I’m an Autobot, through and through.

1 Comments:

At 11:25 AM, Blogger Actions and Consequences said...

When will people realize that having sex more and more is the best aphrodisiac?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google