Thursday, June 14, 2007

Real Music


So yesterday I was picking something up from my sister’s doormat. I couldn’t find it so I rang the bell. She opened the door in a towel and was just about to say something when the starting notes of Eric Stuart Band’s “Paint the Town Tonight” came blaring from my car radio. Immediately a smile lights up her face and she starts dancing right there in the doorway.
I follow the blog of a teacher who played ESB for her students. “It’s good for them,” she wrote. She’s right, it is good for them, it’s good for all of us.
I once read an article by a critic who compared Eric Stuart Band to Dave Matthews Band and Sting, huh - like my two favorite other artists.
>>>>>The thing that is BEST about ESB is that you haven’t heard of them. That means the music isn’t sold out, over played or commercial. It’s just crazy good, totally real music that you can truly just enjoy listening to.<<<<<

1 Comments:

At 8:30 PM, Blogger ピグモん said...

Jen, I totally agree with you about Eric's music being genuine. And I see your point when you say the best thing about ESB is that their music is not over played. But that does not stop us from telling other people to listen to their great music, does it?

Long time no talk! How have you been?

Naomi

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google