Monday, January 16, 2006

I Did Take Drugs!!!!


Oh and baby these were sweet, Belladonna Alkali and Darvocet (one of the ocet family of drugs.) Some may remember my old friend Percocet who convinced me to run barefoot through broken glass in order to find the moon which I was very certain had been swallowed.
So I figured why wait for a rave when we can just get good drugs and good times at Scottsdale Healthcare Hospital (my favorite.) Also, my food poisoning had gotten worse, not better. The hospital was a pretty good time. I was deeply engrossed in a Yu-Gi-Oh episode on my IPOD and practically freaked out every time some service professional attempted to ease my blinding pains. All in all it was a quick (4 hour) easy trip through the ER where for a couple hundred bucks I got some drugs, peace of mind and now I know the secret of the legendary dragons (do you?)

I slept all weekend but I am functioning today. There was some serious nausea earlier but I think it was more from the Rod Stewart “You’re so far way” muzak then from any physical affliction.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google