Thursday, January 12, 2006

I’m Going To A Rave!!!


Yes it is true, after almost 5 years of dance celibacy, this Saturday I am finally going to a rave. I’ve never heard of any of the DJ’s but hey, I’m a fast learner. Also, it’s at the Icehouse which is a really cool venue and last time I was there my spectacular Alice in Wonderland costume made the papes (y’ getcha picture in the papes, y’famous!) Especially if by the papes you mean this one random gay magazine. Anyway, it should be a good time especially if my companion(s) can appreciate the vibe and the music and not be consumed by the drugs (ecstasy broke my brain.) At least I can be the designated driver.

1 Comments:

At 10:41 AM, Blogger Actions and Consequences said...

Did you find a $20 bill on the floor like I did last time in the Jungle Room?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google